For our client, a technology company implementing modern IT solutions and BI tools in the healthcare sector, we are looking for a person for the position:
- Python programming skills with at least 2 years of experience (must)
- Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing or Time Series in Data Analysis (must)
- Experience with DataScience (AI/ML algorithms, Validation strategies, DeepLearning )
- Experience in Medicine, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Professional handling of projects
- Knowledge of modularization, reproducibility and deployment (Linux, REST API, cloud solutions, Docker, CI)
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Possibility of 100% remote work
- If you prefer to work at the office - attractive office location in selected cities of Poland (Warszawa, Białystok, Łódź, Rzeszów & more)
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- An innovation-oriented work culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their (rational;)) ideas
- Possibility of working on projects from Healthcare, Energy & Pharmacy areas
- Attractive benefit packages