Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our Research and Development Team of over 30 software developers and data scientists in Warsaw, as part of one of the world's biggest media agencies. It is this RnD team’s responsibility to provide media planning tools and solutions for the whole Agency on international markets. It cooperates with media planning teams around the world to find loopholes and optimisation opportunities in the process of data exploration.
- Experience developing Node.js applications in TypeScript.
- Knowledge of programming design patterns.
- At least basic knowledge of SQL/PostgreSQL/BigQuery/Redis.
- At least basic experience in working with Docker containers on docker compose.
- Knowledge of version control using GIT.
- At least 4 years of work experience on similar position
- Good communication and work organisation skills. Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ideally some experience working with kubernetes or MQ (RabbitMQ)
- Ideally experience with some CI/CD systems e.g. Azure DevOps, CircleCI, TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented,
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience,
- B2B contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work part-time and/or remotely.