We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our Research and Development Team of over 30 software developers and data scientists in Warsaw, as part of one of the world's biggest media agencies. It is this RnD team’s responsibility to provide media planning tools and solutions for the whole Agency on international markets. It cooperates with media planning teams around the world to find loopholes and optimisation opportunities in the process of data exploration.
The candidate will work on developing and maintening of SPA and microfrontend applications (single-spa framework) written in TypeScript using framework Angular and React.
- Experience developing SPA applications in TypeScript and Angular.
- Good Knowledge of CSS extensions, particularly SCSS.
- Knowledge of version control using GIT.
- At least 4 years of work experience in similar position
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented,
- Fluent written and spoken communication in English.
- Ideally experience with some CI/CD systems e.g. Azure DevOps, CircleCI, TeamCity, Jenkins.
- A passion for process efficiency, and making things better
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience,
- B2B contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work part-time and/or remotely.