We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our Research and Development Team of over 30 software developers and data scientists in Warsaw, as part of one of the world's biggest media agencies. It is this RnD team’s responsibility to provide media planning tools and solutions for the whole Agency on international markets. It cooperates with media planning teams around the world to find loopholes and optimisation opportunities in the process of data exploration.
The candidate will work on developing and maintening of software modules in the form of microservices with microfrontedns within a cross-functional scrum team.
Modules include user facing applications, analytical background workers, infrastructural elements, and more. Responsibilities include peer code review, testing, deployment and infrastructure configuration, involvement in planning, design and demo sessions.
- Work experience with Python, Docker, SQL
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol
- Experience in using frameworks and tools as: aiohttp, sqlalchemy, pytest, Angular, SingleSPA, docker-compose, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ+dramatiq, nginx, GCP, Azure DevOps
- At least 3 years of work experience on similar position
- Good communication and work organisation skills. Fluent written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with real-time data processing architectures,
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented,
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience,
- B2B contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work part-time and/or remotely.